This recording is of the launch event for the Guide to Temporary Traffic Management held on 11 December 2019.
Austroads’ Guide to Temporary Traffic Management (AGTTM) details contemporary temporary traffic management requirements for Australia and New Zealand practitioners. It contains guidance and instructions for planning, designing and implementing temporary traffic management to ensure the safety of employees and contractors working in or near traffic, and a safe environment for all road users.
The culmination of a four-year collaborative project between Austroads, Australasian transport agencies and industry, the Guide will help to harmonise temporary traffic management practice in Australia and New Zealand.
The Guide to Temporary Traffic Management comprises:
• Part 1: Introduction
• Part 2: Traffic Management Planning
• Part 3: Static Worksites
• Part 4: Mobile Works
• Part 5: Short Term Low Impact Worksites
• Part 6: Field Staff – Implementation and Operation
• Part 7: Traffic Controllers
• Part 8: Processes and Procedures
• Part 9: Sample Layouts
• Part 10: Supporting Guidance.
• Neil Scales OBE, Austroads Chair and Director-General Department of Transport and Main Roads
• Louise Van Ristell, Executive Officer, Traffic Management Association of Australia
• Dr Dan Sullivan, Austroads Safety at Road Worksites Project Manager.
Download the Guide at austroads.com.au/publications/temporary-traffic-management/agttm-set