This webinar provides an overview of the new Guide to Road Tunnels Part 4: Retrofitting Tunnels and the requirements for developing a project to upgrade a road tunnel.
- why a retrofitting project may be required for a tunnel
- the types of retrofitting projects
- the process of developing a retrofitting project
- acceptable standards for retrofitting
- retrofitting or refurbishing individual components of the tunnel or tunnel systems
- achieving energy efficiency in tunnel construction and operation by adopting appropriate solutions
- case studies on the M2 Norfolk Twin Tunnels NSW and the refurbishment of the Terrace Tunnel, New Zealand.
The webinar was presented on 29 August 2019 presented by Les Louis.